Friday, April 19, 2013

 Black Men Rise 

By, Dominick Quarles

Peace be upon you reader. The purpose of my blogs is to help uplift, inform, and unite my brothers of color and also my brothers of humanity. We must learn to have unity within our race before we can have unity with the rest of the world.  Before we can start the true process of having unity we must take a serious look at the deep, dark hard facts and truths about the vicious tactics that has been deployed on us as a people in this country of North America.

Every since the heavy concentration of drugs flooded the black communities the Black Revolution has seem to come to a screeching halt. We can take pictures with hoodies on to show support but what does that accomplish? Black America needs to stand united and pick up where brother Shabazz left off. These officers who took an oath to serve and protect continue to harass, beat, and murder us black men. We have become so ignorant that we attack each other like we don't have enough enemies as it is. We have to stop thinking of self and belittling everyone else. We are the only race who continues to down each other. How many white women you see openly downing white men?

The true American dream is a nightmare and I want no part of it. Look at what is common in the black community: drugs, alcohol, planned parenthood, and violence. These are all tools of mass self-destruction and genocide. America has always been set out to exploit the black man, to trick the black man, then when they no longer have use or need for him to kill him off. In my opinion the flag should have chains and a gun on it. Blood, sweat, tears of the black man and the sun on it. That's what the flag truly stands for.

  My fear is that the many people who have struggled, suffered, and been murdered in the stand of our people will go in vain. I have no fear of this fascist, oppressive government or any of their tenants who seek to enforce their so-called laws through brute force. I wish, no I want my people, your people, our people to take the blinders off and get a real good look around them. Then maybe they can start to see the true importance of what needs to be done by us for us and not by the U.S. because that's not the us of you and me and the people of our kind.

I thank you for taking time to read this and I hope that we as a people can pull together and get on the right track. As I leave, I want to leave you the reader(s) with words of peace. So I say to you all, As-salamu-alaykumu!

No comments:

Post a Comment